WE WORK TO MAKE MSD ACCESSIBLE TO EVERY CHILD WHO WANTS TO BE A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY.
We strive to make MSD accessible and affordable to families and sustian our committment to socio-economic diversity in our community. MSD is a not-for-profit institution and tuition and fees for each academic year are set by our governing Board of Trustees. Families of students applying to Primary through Middle School programs can apply for financial assistance. Toddler families are not eligible for Financial Aid. All financial assistance awards are made on the basis of financial need according to the guidelines of Financial Aid for Student Tuition (FAST) by Independent School Management, and the availability of MSD funds. The financial assistance application is available beginning in December and the deadline is in early February. This process must be completed by early February to be considered for the initial round of MSD financial assistance awards. MSD Tuition & Billing 2015-16 Information
if you are interested in applying for Financial Assistance, please follow these steps below:
1. Please begin the Admission Process.
2. Please read the additionally detailed MSD Financial Aid Information 2015-16.
3. Complete the MSD Financial Aid Form and return it to the MSD Business Office. You may mail, fax or drop it off in the Welcome Center.
4. Begin the online application process through FAST. The Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) program provides a need-based financial aid analysis service that includes an income verification process. All information from FAST remains confidential and is reviewed by select administrators. You must apply for the financial aid each year, using the online FAST application. After applying, you will mail tax documents to FAST for income verification purposes. If you have any questions about the application process, please call the FAST Call Center at 1-877-326-FAST(3278), open 24/7.
*Please enter your name on the application exactly as it appears on your tax return. The online application process is self-guided. You can partially complete an application and go back to it another time, if you don't want to complete the application in one sitting.
**Do not mail your tax return until you have paid for the FAST application fee. After you complete your application, you will mail your tax return to FAST.
To begin the online application for Financial Aid, please click on the FAST button below:
5. If you have any questions along the way, please reach out to the MSD Business Office at 303-756-9441 ext. 112.