Our second annual Read-A-Thon is here! MSD’s goal is to have every student read, be read to, or practice building literacy skills for at least 20 minutes every day from September 28 – October 28. Teachers and families love seeing their students read, and in-class reading, audiobooks, podcasts, and read-along systems all count! Students received a handy reading log, and they can also track online.
There are many FUN ways you can support our joyful, empowered learners:
- Support a student’s reading or MSD by donating here
- Visit local bookstore Bookies and mention READ4MSD to take 10% off through October 28 – they’re also giving 10% of all purchases back to MSD through October 16!
- Become a sponsor – check out tiers and gifts below!
Our goal is to raise $35,000 for Tuition Adjustment funding. Businesses, individuals, and families are needed to help make this possible! To thank you, sponsors at every level will receive their name or logo on our website, social media, souvenir bookmarks, signage, and special recognition in MSD’s community updates. With over 200 families and 300 students, your generosity makes our dynamic education accessible to more families.
Want to help more children get the gift of education?
- Platinum Sponsorship $10,000 (1 needed) – make all the difference in a child’s education
- Gold Sponsorship $5000 (2 needed) – cover “the gap” for 3 MSD children this year
- Family Sponsorship $500 (1 still needed) – cover printing costs of souvenir bookmarks and help boost our tuition fund
Please contact Jen Wettstein if you have questions or are interested in becoming a sponsor! Thanks and happy reading.