From friend-raisers to fundraisers, the Family Association of MSD (FAM) offers all kinds of fun opportunities for supporting our school. Friend-raisers build the sense of community that is so important to MSD, and the fundraisers support the four areas that help to keep our school strong – professional development, new technology in the classroom, financial aid for our families, and wherever it’s needed most on campus.
- MSD 101
- Parent Reception
- Fall Harvest
- GrandFriends Day
- Colorado Gives Day
- Book Fair
- Staff Appreciation Breakfast
- Program Meet Ups, organized by Room Parents
A LONG-TIME FAVORITE FOR MSD FAMILIES
Fall Harvest Festival
Every Fall, our campus is transformed into a festive fall celebration for students, parents, and community members to enjoy. MSD’s annual Fall Harvest Festival is a long-time family favorite, and the Family Association works hard to put together an incredible event for our families.
Admission to the Fall Harvest will be open to our whole MSD community! Tickets and unlimited wristbands for a wide variety of activities, games, crafts, and food will be available for purchase at the event. The event will include many free games, snacks, and activities in addition to ticketed ones.
MSD’S LARGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR
MSD’s Auction supports our Annual Fund every Spring with an epic night of community building and fundraising! It is truly inspiring to see how our community comes together to raise funds for a great cause. While Auction themes vary every year, they’re always fun!
- 2023: Heart of MSD
- 2022: Rock of Ages (pictured)
- 2021: Montessori Night Live
- 2020: Making History
- 2019: MSD 54
- 2018: Putting on the Glitz
- 2017: Havana Nights
- 2016: J’Adore MSD
- 2015: Night at the Derby
- 2014: Fifty & Fabulous
- 2013: Some Enchanted Evening
Auction Paddle Raise
While funds raised from MSD’s annual Auction go to support our Annual Fund every year, the paddle raise is always restricted to a specific project.
Paddle raises included:
- 2023: Tuition Adjustment Program (Financial Aid)
- 2022: Playground Equipment
- 2021: Improved Outdoor Learning Spaces
- 2020: Covid-19 Support for Families
- 2019: Staff Professional Development & Distinguished Speaker Series
- 2018: Extraordinary Experiences
- 2017: Staff Professional Development
- 2016: Vertical Farm
- 2015: MSD Buses
- 2014: Professional Development
- 2013: Professional Development